SBB, a guarantee for sustained solutions. For more than 45 years.
The history of the SBB company is a family story that started in 1974 and which is now in its second generation. Each chapter sees the increased specialisation in high-grade round buildings made of reinforced concrete which has resulted, for example, in the SBB formwork system that allows precisely round tanks without joints to be created.
All-round concepts. From the man to the material.
Over 80 SBB specialists including engineers, concrete technicians and specialists guarantee comprehensive expertise on all project levels. With state-of-the-art equipment. At locations within the Franconian town of Marktbreit, the North Hessian region of Alsfeld-Altenburg and in Brandenburg.
The strong SBB-team comprises engineers, concrete technicians and specialists to offer you a full engineering service:
Extensive consultation and cost-optimized design::
Concepts, cost estimates, drafts
Planning permission, implementation planning, structural design
Formwork technology, concrete technology, construction management
- Object-specific, tested structural design
- Reinforcement acceptance test
- Concrete test certificates by the company's own production control team
- Monitoring reports by recognised neutral testing offices such as the Federal Trade Institute and TÜV
- Conformity certificate for concrete Ük. 2 and 3
- Record of leak tests acc. to DVGW W311
- Certified specialist company pursuant to § 19 I WHG
- Declaration of conformity CE
- Prequalified company